2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a simple, small file that is sent with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored there may be sent back to our servers or the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scriptures?
A script is a piece of code (program), used to make our website work correctly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A "web beacon" (or a "pixel tag") is a small invisible piece of text, or an image, that is placed on a website to monitor traffic. To perform traffic monitoring, web beacons can store various data about you.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the site work correctly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, it is easier for you to visit our website. This way, you don't have to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our site and, for example, items stay in your shopping cart until you pay. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistical cookies
We use statistical cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these statistical cookies we obtain information about the use of our website. We ask for your permission to place statistical cookies.
5.3 Advertising cookies
On this site we use advertising cookies that allow us to collect information about campaign results. We do this based on a profile that we create following your behavior on https://savables.ro . With these cookies, as a site visitor, we give you a unique ID, but these cookies will not create a profile based on your behavior and interests in order to serve you personalized ads.
5.4 Marketing/Tracking Cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies (or any other form of local storage), used in creating user profiles, to display advertising or to track the user on this site or on multiple sites, for purposes similar marketing.
As these cookies are classified as tracking cookies, we ask for your permission to place them.
6. Cookies placed
8. Your rights over personal data
You have the following rights over personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what we will do with it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that we have collected.
- The right to rectification: you have the right to complete, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you want.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke your consent and request the deletion of all personal data.
- The right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the operator and to transfer it in its entirety to another operator.
- The right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this unless there are legitimate grounds for processing.
9. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change your internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie file is placed. For more information about these options, please consult the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website cannot function properly when all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be placed again with your consent when you visit our website again.
10. Contact details
Timișoara Municipality, TIMIȘ Street, No. 20, stair C, Timiș county, postal code 300680
Phone number: +40737818966